Pyrrhus, is right, but from experience many introductory calculus students won't understand everything he's saying.
http://tutorial.math.lamar.edu/Classes/CalcI/DiffInvTrigFcns.aspx"
Keep in mind that site uses f(x)=f(x) sometimes and g(x) = [itex]f^{-1} (x)[/itex] other times.
So context is essential for knowing if x is the horizontal, independent variable or x might better be thought of as the vertical, dependent variable. Alternately, the notation and concepts may be easier to understand if we ignore the usual interpretation of x vs. y.
To evaluate g'(3) = [itex]f^{-1}[/itex]' we'll need to first find
g(3). We need to apply f( g(3) ) = 3 to find g(3).
So f(x) = 3.
I'll let you work out x. For now, I'll call it b.
Next step, find f'. You'll need.
d/dx [itex]4^{\sqrt{x}}[/itex]
First look up d/dt [itex]a^{t}[/itex] in a derivative table.
Then apply chain rule.
I trust you can find
g'(3) = [itex]\frac{1}{f'(b)}[/itex]
from there.
Show us what that gives you or if you get the answer in the back of the book.