1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Going from Electronics Engineering to Theoretical Physics?

1. Sep 2, 2016 #1
    Due to the current situation in Venezuela , i decided on studying Two carreers in two different universities a public one and a private one (In Venezuela public universities are best , But they're usually on strike so they delay your studies often and a lot) , What i really love is physics , however physics is only taught in public universities here in Venezuela , I started Both carreers at the same time and currently i'm pretty close to graduating in electronics , and close to half of the carreer in Physics , due to Venezuela's situation i'm not sure i'll complete my bachelor's in physics , So here goes my question, is there any Good Master in Physics that takes electronics engineering in a country like Germany , Sweden , Norway or any where education is afordable?

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 4, 2016 #2

mfb

2016 Award

Staff: Mentor

Did you check the university websites? If they don't publish that, you send the universities a mail.

4. Sep 5, 2016 #3
    Check the following site, a friend of mine got her master and PhD and now she is doing her post doc

http://www.physics.auth.gr/en/postgrads/1

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted