Guess Who Wrote This? - A PF Game

• Thread starter FZ+
  • Start date
In summary: The plain sight effect is when people talk about a person or topic without them actually being involved. This happens when people are so mesmerized by the person or topic that they are not paying attention to their surroundings. This can be a dangerous thing because it can allow people to be fooled. In summary, the game is to try and guess who posted a quote from a search for PF post in a given forum. The first person to get it right supplies another quote. The game is made easier by the requirement that the quote be from a common poster. There is a rule that the quote cannot be from the poster. The game is ended when someone supplies a quote that is not from a poster.
Close.. (only many thousands of miles) but no cigar.

Physics news on Phys.org
Right thread, wrong poster, I'm
guessing. Hmmm...if it only
weren't against the rules to look...

Originally posted by FZ+
Uh... is it my go?

"That Crusader was a particular example that made me mention Runsfeld...when ever a raving, slobbering hawk like Rumsfeld sees a problem, it must be HUGE."

Since you mention Rumsfeld, I'd say it was in the P&WA Forum, and guess it was Zero (hey, if you're going to guess, you might as well guess the Mentor of the Forum :smile:).

Correct, Mentat!