Hall coefficients of tungsten and silver

  • Level: Undergrad 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Liquidxlax
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Coefficients
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 5K views
Liquidxlax
Messages
312
Reaction score
0
Could someone provide me with a link or source which i can cite for the values of the hall coefficients of tungsten and silver. I have had no luck finding either of them that are proper sources.

thanks
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Here are some experimentally determined coefficients: (chart on second page)
http://www.pha.jhu.edu/courses/173_308/SampleLabs/Hall%20Effect_Caravelli1.pdf

Here is some random guy's answer to another guy on cramster:
http://www.cramster.com/answers-oct-10/physics/magentic-field-hall-coefficient-silver-rsmall-8410-10_971758.aspx

Edit*
Actually, I apologize, I doubt either of these would qualify as 'proper sources' at all.
:(
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It is okay i have found those already. I did find a place that has them but is passwOrd protected. Then i found thd ld leadlets page whIch i think should be credible