Handbook of automotive powertrain and chassis design

In summary, the conversation is about a person looking for a book titled "Handbook of automotive powertrain and chassis design" by John Fenton. They are unable to find it on eBay or Amazon, and are hoping to find another copy to purchase.
Ahmad Omari
Dears,
I'm looking for a book named: "Handbook of automotive powertrain and chassis design" by John Fenton & coudn't find it , any help please.

Engineering news on Phys.org
thank you for your reply, but the link shows "0" results this book :frown:
other one titled "handbook of automotive body and systems design" is their.

:oldsmile: Thank you Jack

well
I ordered this copy from Amazon.ca but unfortunately it has been lost during mail delivery
I hope if I can find another copy to buy.
thanks

1. What is the purpose of the Handbook of Automotive Powertrain and Chassis Design?

The purpose of this handbook is to provide a comprehensive reference guide for engineers and researchers working in the automotive industry. It covers various aspects of powertrain and chassis design, including theory, design considerations, and practical applications.

2. Who is the intended audience for this handbook?

This handbook is primarily intended for engineers and researchers working in the automotive industry, including those involved in the design, development, and testing of powertrain and chassis components. It may also be useful for students and educators in mechanical engineering and related fields.

3. What topics are covered in the Handbook of Automotive Powertrain and Chassis Design?

The handbook covers a wide range of topics related to powertrain and chassis design, including engine design, transmission systems, drivetrain components, suspension systems, steering systems, and braking systems. It also includes discussions on emerging technologies such as electric and hybrid powertrains.

4. Is this handbook up-to-date with the latest advancements in automotive technology?

Yes, the handbook is regularly updated to include the latest advancements and developments in automotive technology. It also includes case studies and practical examples to demonstrate the application of these technologies in real-world scenarios.

5. How can this handbook be used in practical applications?

This handbook can be used as a guide for designing and developing various automotive components. It can also serve as a reference for troubleshooting and improving existing powertrain and chassis systems. Additionally, the handbook can be used for educational purposes to understand the principles and theories behind automotive powertrain and chassis design.