Have You Heard of the Amazing Air JellyFish?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tsu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Air
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
9 replies · 4K views
Tsu
Gold Member
Messages
462
Reaction score
62
Check this out!

http://smart-machines.blogspot.com/2008/04/festos-airjelly-and-aquajelly-wow.html
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I WANT ONE...! damn how many more days till christmas?
 
Moonbear said:
But they aren't purple or nocturnal. :frown:

I know. It's sad. HEY!111 We could try feeding them red and blue food color and keeping them up all day... :biggrin:

er no. that's not what i meant. um knock them over the head so they SLEEP all day. yeah!11 that's it! :biggrin:
 
Last edited:
Tsu said:
I know. It's sad. HEY!111 We could try feeding them red and blue food color and keeping them up all day... :biggrin:

er no. that's not what i meant. um knock them over the head so they SLEEP all day. yeah!11 that's it! :biggrin:

:smile: Can we get them to rove too?
 
SURE! JellyFish are limp and be talked into almost anything! :biggrin: As long as you don't mean that you want them to be related to KARL rove... :smile: THAT kind of roving I wouldn't ask a SLUG to do...
 
Tsu said:
THAT kind of roving I wouldn't ask a SLUG to do...

That's no way to speak about Ivan. :rolleyes:

The description seemed a little drab, but that video is just mind-blowing. Reminds me of 'Encounter At Farpoint', the first episode of 'Star Trek—The Next Generation'.
 
That looks pretty cool, I used to be really interested in things like jellyfish and portugeese men of war.