1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Help with Mathcad Rkadapt function!

1. Jul 16, 2007 #1
    1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data

I'm trying to use the rkadapt function in mathcad 13 but it's coming up in red and telling me 'This function cannot be used here'. Not really sure why because all the constants used have been defined above it and take sensible values. The values of x1 and x2 have been defined in the matrix x. If anyone can help me with this that would be great! :cool:

2. Relevant equations

[​IMG]

3. The attempt at a solution

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 16, 2007
  2. jcsd
  3. Aug 6, 2007 #2
    Hello!!

I have the same problem... Natty, did you find an answer to the problem?
    (I have used the Rkadapt function in Mathcad 2000 and it worked just fine, but in Mathcad 13 i don;t know what the problem is :( ...)

Thx!!

4. Aug 6, 2007 #3
    Hey johnny, I've got mine working now but I still don't know what was wrong with it originally! I started a new worksheet and re-wrote it which seemed to do the trick, not sure why because all the positioning and declarations were exactly the same.... Sorry I can't provide a more helpful answer!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?