1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Help with my Calculus Problems

1. May 19, 2008 #1
    Wondering if anyone can do this, if you can show me.

thanks in a heap

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. May 19, 2008 #2
    another one

Attached Files:

4. May 19, 2008 #3
    continue

Attached Files:

5. May 19, 2008 #4
    continue again

Attached Files:

6. May 19, 2008 #5

mathwonk

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    2015 Award

start by estimating the integral by a riemann sum. it all depends on knowing what dot products measure. (hint: the more parallel two vectors are, the greater their dot product.)

7. May 19, 2008 #6
    last but not least

Attached Files:

8. May 19, 2008 #7

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Please read our forum guidelines. We can not do your textbook/coursework problems for you. We can help only if you show some effort first.

9. May 19, 2008 #8

Dick

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I would suggest you start trying to apply calculus instead of posting pictures.

10. May 20, 2008 #9
    Well, I already done everything but i'm not sure whether my answers are correct. thats the reason why i posted up. So people can help

11. May 20, 2008 #10
    to start off that im not bluffing, the first two graphics are negative because of the parallel circulation creating a negative flux

12. May 20, 2008 #11
    2a/b are both answers are equal to zero. I used the potential function out that f=xy and apply the f(Q)-f(P) which ends up with zero answer. But I need to find the answer using different formulas. SO, can anyone shows me other formulas

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?