Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Homework Help: Help with my Calculus Problems

1. May 19, 2008 #1
    Wondering if anyone can do this, if you can show me.

thanks in a heap

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. May 19, 2008 #2
    another one

Attached Files:

4. May 19, 2008 #3
    continue

Attached Files:

5. May 19, 2008 #4
    continue again

Attached Files:

6. May 19, 2008 #5

mathwonk

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

start by estimating the integral by a riemann sum. it all depends on knowing what dot products measure. (hint: the more parallel two vectors are, the greater their dot product.)

7. May 19, 2008 #6
    last but not least

Attached Files:

8. May 19, 2008 #7

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Please read our forum guidelines. We can not do your textbook/coursework problems for you. We can help only if you show some effort first.

9. May 19, 2008 #8

Dick

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I would suggest you start trying to apply calculus instead of posting pictures.

10. May 20, 2008 #9
    Well, I already done everything but i'm not sure whether my answers are correct. thats the reason why i posted up. So people can help

11. May 20, 2008 #10
    to start off that im not bluffing, the first two graphics are negative because of the parallel circulation creating a negative flux

12. May 20, 2008 #11
    2a/b are both answers are equal to zero. I used the potential function out that f=xy and apply the f(Q)-f(P) which ends up with zero answer. But I need to find the answer using different formulas. SO, can anyone shows me other formulas

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook