Hi guys ,I have to give a presentation on UAV's ,i have some

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mechaniac
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Hi Presentation
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Mechaniac
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hi guys ,I have to give a presentation on UAV's ,i have some experience with RC planes but that's about it .Now there's few things about UAV's in particular that I'm unaware of ,if you could help me it'd be of great help .

GROUND DATA TERMINAL
AIRBORNE DATA TERMINAL
AIRBORNE DATA RELAY
LAUNCH/RECOVERY DATA TERMINAL
GROUND DATA RELAY
RECEIVER VIDEO TERMINAL

about recee elements of the UAV

PHOTOGRAPHIC RECONNAISSANCE
VERTICAL PHOTOGRAPH CAMERAS
OBLIQUE PHOTOGRAPH CAMERAS
PIN POINT PHOTOGRAPPH CAMERAS
SPLIT VERTICAL PHOTOGRAPHS CAMERAS
TRIMETROGON
MULTI CAMERA FAN
PANORAMIC
LONG RANGE OBLIQUE PHOTOGRAPHY
SONNE STRIP PHOTOGRAPHY

and could somebody please tell what this diagram actually intends to illustrate ?
[PLAIN]https://picasaweb.google.com/101181996335901632192/July29201102#5634712883758127554
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org


[PLAIN]https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/wKF_RR81ZiFU9kv30Q1cZg?feat=directlink
 
Last edited by a moderator:


https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/wKF_RR81ZiFU9kv30Q1cZg?feat=directlink
 
Last edited by a moderator: