Hi, I'm new here.

drizzle
Gold Member
Fish. Just fish.

Don't make it more complicated than it really is. We don't like philosophy here.
:rofl:

Not that it will be ever forgotten.
:rofl::cry::rofl:

That made my day! :rofl:

Welcome to PF Joshua. :)

Here, why dont you guys put your favorite fish, and by the magic of google images, maybe I'll side with somebody.

dlgoff
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Here, why dont you guys put your favorite fish, and by the magic of google images, maybe I'll side with somebody.
Here's a record-size catfish.

large-fish-record-girl-catch-365ds071609.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I made this thread.... why can't I access it anymore? https://www.physicsforums.com/404_forum.php [Broken]

Evo
Mentor
Hey guys, I made this thread.... why can't I access it anymore? https://www.physicsforums.com/404_forum.php [Broken]
It was deleted. If you weren't notified, it was deleted because we do not discuss telepathy.

Evo
Mentor
Why not? If I may
It's against our rules, which you agreed to and said you read when you registered.

That telepathy wouldn't be brought up?

Evo
Mentor
That telepathy wouldn't be brought up?
Where in the rules would telepathy be allowed? Please quote the part that allows it.

Wait, so it actually says "Telepathy cant be brought up"? (or some'n like that.) Wow... To be honest that's pretty low. I had such a good question too. ;_;

Wait, this forum has a PM system right? Or some sort of way to msg people? I think I'll just ask about it privately

Evo
Mentor
Wait, so it actually says "Telepathy cant be brought up"? (or some'n like that.) Wow... To be honest that's pretty low. I had such a good question too. ;_;
What exactly was your question and what was the source (where you read it). These were missing from your post. The title said "telepathy", and that's not mainstream science, so it's not allowed here.

Wait, this forum has a PM system right? Or some sort of way to msg people? I think I'll just ask about it privately
The mentor to PM is Ryan if you want to ask more about the rules, but the rules about non-mainstream topics is very clear. Please do not PM members with subjects that are against the rules, it will get you banned. We only deal with mainstream science here.

jtbell
Mentor
Wait, this forum has a PM system right? Or some sort of way to msg people?
If you haven't found your incoming PMs already, click the "Notifications" link at the top right of any page.

If you want to send someone a PM that isn't a reply to one that you received, one way is to click on his/her name at the left of one of his/her posts, then choose "Send a private message to xxxx" from the dropdown menu.

Borek
Mentor
Never trust people without a favorite fish.

adjacent
Gold Member
Never trust people without a favorite fish.
:rofl: