How can I change my username?

I would change my username, how can I do it?
Thanks!

Answers and Replies

Borek
Mentor
Bribe Greg.

where can I find this Greg?

This is no joke. You can not find Greg. Greg can find you though. And like most great people, he will respond to a call. Choose your name wisely, you may not get another chance. :smile:

Blow the golden horn of destiny found in a cave guarded by a cyclops at the end of the world.

G01
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Blow the golden horn of destiny found in a cave guarded by a cyclops at the end of the world.
I do the same thing when I can't find my car keys. Always works...except for that one time when the cyclops stole my car.

i'd like to be Hodranoel if it's possible.

Boulayo to Hodranoel?

Did you mean change your username or change your password?

my username.
i'll appreciate it!

jtbell
Mentor
Congratulations, Greg! I did a Google search for "golden horn of destiny" to see if I could find a picture to paste in here, and lo and behold, this thread came up at the top of the search results! Putting the phrase in quotes causes Google to give this thread as the only hit. Apparently no other pages on the web contain this exact phrase. :bugeye:

ISTR there's a name for this, or some sort of game where you try to find "unique" searches like this, but I can't remember it...

Greg's Googlewhack!!!

jtbell
Mentor
Greg's Googlewhack!!!
That's the word I was trying to remember! Thank you. :biggrin:

http://www.googlewhack.com/

Actually this is more of an "exact phrase Googlewhack" which is easier than a two- or single-word Googlewhack. But it's still pretty impressive considering these are pretty common words. I was really expecting to find something that matches it, hopefully with a cool picture.

Hey, "cyclops at the end of the world" is also unique. Greg should try his hand at writing fantasy novels.

Last edited:
FtlIsAwesome
Gold Member
...except for that one time when the cyclops stole my car.
Chomp, chomp, mmm! Tasty metal!
Congratulations, Greg! I did a Google search for "golden horn of destiny" to see if I could find a picture to paste in here, and lo and behold, this thread came up at the top of the search results! Putting the phrase in quotes causes Google to give this thread as the only hit. Apparently no other pages on the web contain this exact phrase.
*cue awesome rock music*

I searched for "silver horn of destiny", with and without quotes, and its already taken.
"horn of destiny" is the name of a song.

OmCheeto
Gold Member
:rofl:

I would mention the drink Greg just mentioned not tasting bad, but it might explain everything, and spoil the fun.

o:)

So? You will not grant my request?

So? You will not grant my request?
Greg is busy, give him a chance.

OmCheeto
Gold Member
That's the word I was trying to remember! Thank you. :biggrin:

http://www.googlewhack.com/

Actually this is more of an "exact phrase Googlewhack" which is easier than a two- or single-word Googlewhack. But it's still pretty impressive considering these are pretty common words. I was really expecting to find something that matches it, hopefully with a cool picture.

Hey, "cyclops at the end of the world" is also unique. Greg should try his hand at writing fantasy novels.
Ugh. The mind numbing machine that people have turned the internet into. Potentially the most revolutionary mind expanding tool in the universe, rendered into a sea of trivial uselessness.

Oh wait. Hey. This is kinda cool: http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Boulayo&word2=Hodranoel"

Last edited by a moderator:
I would also like to change my name from rootX -> root.

*blow the golden horn*
I hope that was loud enough.