How can I change my username?

• Thread starter Hodranoel
  • Start date
  • Tags
    evo
In summary, Greg can find you, and your name is not safe. Change your name wisely, or you may not get another chance.
Hodranoel
I would change my username, how can I do it?
Thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org
Bribe Greg.

where can I find this Greg?

This is no joke. You can not find Greg. Greg can find you though. And like most great people, he will respond to a call. Choose your name wisely, you may not get another chance. :smile:

Blow the golden horn of destiny found in a cave guarded by a cyclops at the end of the world.

Greg Bernhardt said:
Blow the golden horn of destiny found in a cave guarded by a cyclops at the end of the world.

I do the same thing when I can't find my car keys. Always works...except for that one time when the cyclops stole my car.

i'd like to be Hodranoel if it's possible.

Boulayo to Hodranoel?

Did you mean change your username or change your password?

my username.
i'll appreciate it!

Greg Bernhardt said:

Congratulations, Greg! I did a Google search for "golden horn of destiny" to see if I could find a picture to paste in here, and lo and behold, this thread came up at the top of the search results! Putting the phrase in quotes causes Google to give this thread as the only hit. Apparently no other pages on the web contain this exact phrase. :bugeye:

ISTR there's a name for this, or some sort of game where you try to find "unique" searches like this, but I can't remember it...

Greg's Googlewhack!

jtbell said:
Apparently no other pages on the web contain this exact phrase. :bugeye:

Amazing! I can't believe it's original! :D

jarednjames said:
Greg's Googlewhack!

That's the word I was trying to remember! Thank you. :biggrin:

http://www.googlewhack.com/

Actually this is more of an "exact phrase Googlewhack" which is easier than a two- or single-word Googlewhack. But it's still pretty impressive considering these are pretty common words. I was really expecting to find something that matches it, hopefully with a cool picture.

Hey, "cyclops at the end of the world" is also unique. Greg should try his hand at writing fantasy novels.

Last edited:
G01 said:
...except for that one time when the cyclops stole my car.
Chomp, chomp, mmm! Tasty metal!
jtbell said:
Congratulations, Greg! I did a Google search for "golden horn of destiny" to see if I could find a picture to paste in here, and lo and behold, this thread came up at the top of the search results! Putting the phrase in quotes causes Google to give this thread as the only hit. Apparently no other pages on the web contain this exact phrase.
*cue awesome rock music*

I searched for "silver horn of destiny", with and without quotes, and its already taken.
"horn of destiny" is the name of a song.

:rofl:

I would mention the drink Greg just mentioned not tasting bad, but it might explain everything, and spoil the fun.

o:)

So? You will not grant my request?

Boulayo said:
So? You will not grant my request?

Greg is busy, give him a chance.

jtbell said:
That's the word I was trying to remember! Thank you. :biggrin:

http://www.googlewhack.com/

Actually this is more of an "exact phrase Googlewhack" which is easier than a two- or single-word Googlewhack. But it's still pretty impressive considering these are pretty common words. I was really expecting to find something that matches it, hopefully with a cool picture.

Hey, "cyclops at the end of the world" is also unique. Greg should try his hand at writing fantasy novels.

Ugh. The mind numbing machine that people have turned the internet into. Potentially the most revolutionary mind expanding tool in the universe, rendered into a sea of trivial uselessness.

Oh wait. Hey. This is kinda cool: http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Boulayo&word2=Hodranoel"

Last edited by a moderator:
I would also like to change my name from rootX -> root.

*blow the golden horn*
I hope that was loud enough.

rootX said:
I would also like to change my name from rootX -> root.

*blow the golden horn*
I hope that was loud enough.

Root is already taken.

Math Is Hard said:
Root is already taken.

How about Captain Chaos?

:tongue2:

Math Is Hard said:
Root is already taken.

:cry:, I thought of roo but it's also taken...

[STRIKE]I will request for

rootX -> froot

There's frooti but not froot! :biggrin:[/STRIKE]

Last edited:
OmCheeto said:
How about Captain Chaos?

:tongue2:

There are too many captains but I don't see Captain Chaos.

How about "Froot Loop"?

FtlIsAwesome said:
How about "Froot Loop"?

That's too long!

rootX said:
That's too long!

Hmm let's see what we can do here with anagrams...

toorX

oxort

torox

rotox (oh I like that one!)

toxor

Xoort (I make that noise sometimes when I laugh :redface:)

troxo

<h2>1. How do I change my username?</h2><p>To change your username, you will need to go to the settings or account section of the platform or website you are using. Look for an option to edit your username and follow the prompts to change it.</p><h2>2. Can I change my username on all platforms?</h2><p>No, some platforms do not allow users to change their usernames. It is best to check the platform's policies or guidelines to see if changing usernames is allowed.</p><h2>3. Will changing my username affect my account or profile?</h2><p>Changing your username should not affect your account or profile in any major way. However, it is always a good idea to check the platform's policies or guidelines to see if there are any specific rules or restrictions.</p><h2>4. How often can I change my username?</h2><p>This varies depending on the platform or website. Some may allow you to change your username as often as you like, while others may have a limit or waiting period before you can change it again. It is best to check the platform's policies or guidelines for this information.</p><h2>5. What should I do if my desired username is already taken?</h2><p>If your desired username is already taken, you will need to choose a different one. It is important to respect other users' usernames and not try to claim them for yourself. You can try adding numbers or special characters to make your username more unique.</p>

1. How do I change my username?

To change your username, you will need to go to the settings or account section of the platform or website you are using. Look for an option to edit your username and follow the prompts to change it.

2. Can I change my username on all platforms?

No, some platforms do not allow users to change their usernames. It is best to check the platform's policies or guidelines to see if changing usernames is allowed.

3. Will changing my username affect my account or profile?

Changing your username should not affect your account or profile in any major way. However, it is always a good idea to check the platform's policies or guidelines to see if there are any specific rules or restrictions.

4. How often can I change my username?

This varies depending on the platform or website. Some may allow you to change your username as often as you like, while others may have a limit or waiting period before you can change it again. It is best to check the platform's policies or guidelines for this information.

5. What should I do if my desired username is already taken?

If your desired username is already taken, you will need to choose a different one. It is important to respect other users' usernames and not try to claim them for yourself. You can try adding numbers or special characters to make your username more unique.