How Can I Design Experiments to Observe Different Fluorescence Effects in a CRT?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
modi96
Messages
1
Reaction score
0

Homework Statement


I am building a CRT for my physics project but have some doubts. I know there will fluorescence effect but my project requires to do an experiment and make observations.

So how can I relate this experiment so that I have:- 1. Different cases and experiments with the CRT. 2. I am able to make some observations with the above.

Any variation or anything that helps.

Thanks.


Homework Equations



None.

The Attempt at a Solution


None.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi modi96! http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/5725/red5e5etimes5e5e45e5e25.gif

You are doing some glassblowing to manufacture your own evacuated thermionic tube?

Can you demonstrate how the beam can be deflected by both magnetic and electric fields?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
modi96 said:

Homework Statement


I am building a CRT for my physics project but have some doubts. I know there will fluorescence effect but my project requires to do an experiment and make observations.

So how can I relate this experiment so that I have:- 1. Different cases and experiments with the CRT. 2. I am able to make some observations with the above.

Any variation or anything that helps.

Thanks.

Homework Equations



None.

The Attempt at a Solution


None.
hi modi, how it was going? I am now doing a research about cathode ray and i found some difficulties.
 
Minn Lwin said:
hi modi, how it was going? I am now doing a research about cathode ray and i found some difficulties.
Hi Minn Lwin. :welcome:

Unfortunately, you are unlikely to get a response from modi because he/she has not logged into read these forums for over 2 years, so is likely to remain unaware of your enquiry here.

If you have difficulty in understanding something you are welcome to start your own thread to ask some questions.