How Can I Prepare to Become a Nobel Prize Winner in Physics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Salah93
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Study
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 3K views
Salah93
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
This year i'll start the university(a little university in my country).
I want to be a nobel prize. So what i have to do?
I want to have a very very good theoretical preparation.
Can you help me in this? Which books have i to study and do with them excersices?
I got some books from here http://mirtitles.org/ and i bought david morin book and halliday resnick..
In which order have i to study?
Have i to do first calculs,mechanics,ecc...
Thank
 
Physics news on Phys.org
no one goes into science with the sole intent of getting a nobel prize. Let's face it, you aren't going to get it. I remember once a physics professor saying ''unless your doing groundbreaking research by age 30, you aren't even in the running for a nobel prize''.
 
Your chances of winning the lottery are greater than that of winning the Nobel Prize, no joke.
 
Unfortunately science is not a sport or an art. There are many bright scientists out there who did groundbreaking research and yet they have't won Nobel Prize and they never will.

If you want do do sth for your personal glory science is very bad choice.
 
Also depends on your field. Some fields will never produce a nobel prize but are great in industry, and some will produce nobel prizes but little employment in industry and that's just how it works.
 
My intent isn't to get a nobel byt have a physics culture as a nobel prize. So i asked how can i be a nobel?? I want only to understand ain the best way possible nature.
thank