How can we improve battery life for cell phones?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pengwuino
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Cell Tree
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
33 replies · 5K views
moose said:
I charge my phone once every tuesday. I never turn it off. I talk on it and use it as my mp3 player. I guess you just suck at life. My cell phone battery and cell phone itself pwns.

I do suck at life i think
 
Physics news on Phys.org
moose said:
I charge my phone once every tuesday. I never turn it off. I talk on it and use it as my mp3 player. I guess you just suck at life. My cell phone battery and cell phone itself pwns.

How utterly, remorsefully, supportive.
 
Pengwuino said:
I do suck at life i think
Well, your bookcase making skills are somewhat lacking, but you're a fine penguin. :!)
 
Evo said:
Well, your bookcase making skills are somewhat lacking, but you're a fine penguin. :!)
:smile: Awww...poor Pengwuino, all he wants is to get tossed a fish once in a while and instead he gets his feathers ruffled.