soupastupid Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Sep 13, 2009 #1 Homework Statement He2+ 2 protons and 2 neutrons Homework Equations E = Kq/r^2 The Attempt at a Solution to get q do square the charges of the proton? or do I multipy it by 2
Homework Statement He2+ 2 protons and 2 neutrons Homework Equations E = Kq/r^2 The Attempt at a Solution to get q do square the charges of the proton? or do I multipy it by 2
rl.bhat Homework Helper Messages 4,432 Reaction score 10 Sep 13, 2009 #2 soupastupid said: Homework Statement He2+ 2 protons and 2 neutrons Homework Equations E = Kq/r^2 The Attempt at a Solution to get q do square the charges of the proton? or do I multipy it by 2 Multiply the charges of the proton with 2.
soupastupid said: Homework Statement He2+ 2 protons and 2 neutrons Homework Equations E = Kq/r^2 The Attempt at a Solution to get q do square the charges of the proton? or do I multipy it by 2 Multiply the charges of the proton with 2.