How hard is it to get a traineeship abroad (e.g. US)?

I need someone to bring me back to reality because I may have disillusioned myself. I thought that it should not be too difficult to get a temporal job, graduate programme etc. applying from Europe. Yet I have so much trouble finding ads with visa sponsorship. I also start to think that my changes are even slimmer considering that I'm coming from a small country with less recognizable education in Production Engineering even though I do have some experience from global companies in Europe.

How hard is it to move to , e.g. US, Canada, Australia, Singapore for at least a year of graduate traineeship type of work?

Answers and Replies

Are you a current student? You should have an advisor who can tell you your options?

Are you a current student? You should have an advisor who can tell you your options?
I just finished my master thesis and going to work for a few more months in R&D department of aerospace components. I'm not too passionate about the position and didn't get use to the work-life balance I have in the town I live in. I'm a fresh graduate so I guess I just want to relocate even if it is outside my field of experience just to see what's out there.