ahmeds Messages 6 Reaction score 1 Thread starter Jan 11, 2024 #1 TL;DR ionization gas I mean by accelerating electrons and ions for energy levels in atom
Vanadium 50 Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Education Advisor Gold Member Dearly Missed Messages 35,014 Reaction score 21,725 Jan 11, 2024 #2 Flame is ionized gas. You can transfer a lot of energy by setting something on fire.
ahmeds Messages 6 Reaction score 1 Jan 11, 2024 #3 How much maximum temperature can give ioniztion gas
Vanadium 50 Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Education Advisor Gold Member Dearly Missed Messages 35,014 Reaction score 21,725 Jan 11, 2024 #4 What you wrote is not a sentence, and I don't understand it. I suspect, however, the question is too vague to answer.
What you wrote is not a sentence, and I don't understand it. I suspect, however, the question is too vague to answer.
jedishrfu Mentor Insights Author Messages 15,819 Reaction score 10,709 Jan 12, 2024 #5 This article may answer your question: https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/chemistry/ionization-of-gases [quote} Alpha particles excite and ionize the gas. In the latter process, positive gas ions and free electrons are created. The average energy needed to form an ion pair is 30–40 eV depending on the type of gas. [/quote]
This article may answer your question: https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/chemistry/ionization-of-gases [quote} Alpha particles excite and ionize the gas. In the latter process, positive gas ions and free electrons are created. The average energy needed to form an ion pair is 30–40 eV depending on the type of gas. [/quote]