How to Avoid Recurrence of h(x,t) on Both Sides of Equation 7 in ODE Analysis?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Atr cheema
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Ode
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 1K views
Atr cheema
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
OP warned about not using the homework template
Let’s consider Uc to be transformed form of h(x,t) by applying Fourier transform
Then solution of Eq 1 by integrating factor is as in Eq 2
And by applying on Eq 2 inverse Fourier transform & some simplification gives us final solution as Eq 3
But what if f(t) in Eq 1 is equal to Eq 4
Putting value of f(t) from Eq 4 in Eq 1 gives us Eq 5
Similarly by integrating factor solution of Eq 5 comes out to be as in Eq 6
Applying Fourier inverse on Eq 6 gives final solution as Eq 7
The problem is in final equation (Eq 7)I have h(x,tow) on right hand side which is actually same what I want to find out and is on left side of eq 7. How can I modify solution of Eq 5 that h(x,tow) in Eq 6 does not remain on right hand side?

Equations are in following link
https://www.physicsforums.com/attachments/equations-png.95912/
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
When I click on that link, I get a message that says "you do not have permission to view this page".