How to calculate Matrix rank in a Casio fx-9750GA plus

  • Topic: Calculators 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Stephenson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Casio Matrix rank
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
6 replies · 11K views
Stephenson
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hi, I have a graphic calculator Casio fx-9750GA plus, and I'm trying to calculate Rank, I'm not sure that this model have this function and, if it have, I'm not finding it.

Anyone knows if it have and how do I get there?

Thx
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Stephenson said:
Hi, I have a graphic calculator Casio fx-9750GA plus, and I'm trying to calculate Rank, I'm not sure that this model have this function and, if it have, I'm not finding it.

Anyone knows if it have and how do I get there?

Thx

Rank for a matrix?
 
I was looking for a way to use the function Rank in my calculator.
I search the manual hoping find something but I don't.
Is there a way of using this function in the model I have?

thx for the help!
 
I looked in the online manual and did not see rank or any thing close. If you do not need much speed or accuracy it would be trivial to implement a program to compute rank.