How to import text file to casio fx-cg20 calc?

In summary, to import a text file to your Casio fx-cg20 calculator, you will need to use the FA-124 software and connect your calculator to your computer using a USB cable. The text file must be written in a format compatible with the calculator's programming language, BASIC. The maximum size of the text file that can be imported is 32KB, and it can be imported to a specific folder on the calculator. However, you cannot edit the imported text file on the calculator itself.
pk.dummie
DOo somebody know how to import text to casio fx-cg 20?

Computer science news on Phys.org
In which folder?

1. How do I import a text file to my Casio fx-cg20 calculator?

To import a text file to your calculator, you will need to use the FA-124 software provided by Casio. First, connect your calculator to your computer using a USB cable. Then, open the FA-124 software and click on "File" and then "Import". Select the text file you want to import, and click "Open". The text file will then be transferred to your calculator.

2. Can I import a text file with equations to my calculator?

Yes, you can import a text file with equations to your calculator. However, the equations must be written in a format that is compatible with the calculator's programming language, which is BASIC. If the equations are not in this format, they will not be imported correctly.

3. Is there a limit to the size of the text file that can be imported to the calculator?

Yes, there is a limit to the size of the text file that can be imported to the calculator. The maximum size of a text file that can be imported is 32KB. If your text file is larger than this, you will need to split it into smaller files and import them separately.

4. Can I import a text file to a specific folder on my calculator?

Yes, you can import a text file to a specific folder on your calculator. When you are importing the file using the FA-124 software, you will be given the option to choose the destination folder. Simply select the folder you want to import the file to, or create a new folder if needed.

5. Can I edit the imported text file on my calculator?

No, you cannot edit the imported text file on your calculator. The calculator does not have a built-in text editor, so any changes to the text file must be made on a computer and then re-imported to the calculator. The calculator can only display the text file as it was originally imported.