How to Draw a T-s Diagram for a Cogeneration System?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kasim
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Diagram Drawing
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Kasim
Messages
23
Reaction score
0

Homework Statement

.


Can anybody help me to draw a T-s diagram

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution



Ive found out all the temperatures and entropy's but the videos I have watched don't help
[/B]
[/B]
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Kasim said:

Homework Statement

.


Can anybody help me to draw a T-s diagram

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution



Ive found out all the temperatures and entropy's but the videos I have watched don't help
[/B][/B]
You request is vague. Draw what kind of T-S diagram?

One of the Rules of the HW forums is you should use the HW template and fill it out completely.
 
Sorry. I've uploaed a picture of the template of the diagram

The t-s diagram is for a cogeneration system
 
Attachments
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 484
Kasim said:
Sorry. I've uploaed a picture of the template of the diagram

The t-s diagram is for a cogeneration system

Maybe I haven't provided a clear explanation of the Rules.

In order to receive help, you must post the complete problem statement and an attempted solution.
Posting the problem in dribs and drabs is wasting everyone's time, including your own.

How are we supposed to know what kind of co-generation system you are supposed to draw?

This is Physics Forums, not Psychics Forums. :rolleyes: