How to find the curl of a vector field with constant components

  • Thread starter Thread starter rado5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Curl
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
rado5
Messages
71
Reaction score
0

Homework Statement



attachment.php?attachmentid=22080&d=1259215946.jpg


Homework Equations





The Attempt at a Solution



I think for solving this problem I should write [tex]\vec{r}=(x,y,z)[/tex] and [tex]\vec{m}=(m_{x},m_{y},m_{z})[/tex] and then do a lot of algerbra to work it out.

Is it correct? Is there a better/another solution?
 
Attachments
  • magnetic induction.jpg
    magnetic induction.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 423
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
There is something wrong with your attachment so no can know what functions you are talking about.
 
HallsofIvy said:
There is something wrong with your attachment so no can know what functions you are talking about.

I'm sorry, but I uploaded it again!