1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How to find the Inverse Laplace Transform of this function?

1. Feb 10, 2017 #1
    1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data
    ƒ(s) = 1/((1-exp(-s))*(1+s))​

2. Relevant equations

3. The attempt at a solution
    I know the solution is periodic but how to obtain the t-domain function?

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 10, 2017 #2

Ray Vickson

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

You are required to show your work first, before asking for help here.

4. Feb 12, 2017 #3
    I don't know where to start. I thought that was obvious. Anyway, thanks for nothing. If you didn't know the answer to the problem, you'd have done well to not bother replying at all.

5. Feb 12, 2017 #4

Ray Vickson

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I do, indeed, know the answer, but PF rules forbid anybody from offering you help unless you first show some work. The statement that you have no idea how or where to start (or equivalent) is regarded as invalid here, and can be taken as grounds for removal of your post (not by me, but by the moderators). See the thread "Hey I posted here but now its gone", near the beginning of these messages.

6. Feb 12, 2017 #5

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Thread closed for Moderation.

7. Feb 12, 2017 #6

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

@karthik96 -- Please start a new thread with this question, and this time fill out your Attempt at a Solution. We do not allow schoolwork threads that start with "I have no idea"...

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook