How to get old AP Physics C exams?

In summary, to access old AP Physics C exams, you can visit the College Board website or contact your school's AP coordinator. These exams are still relevant for studying as they cover the same content and skills as the current exams. There are no restrictions on accessing them, but a free account is required on the College Board website. To improve your score, you can take the exams under timed conditions and review your answers, as well as compare them to the scoring guidelines provided.
Robert100
Where can I find some old (2000 - 2008 ) AP Physics C Mechanics exams, preferably with solutions?

I'm looking for both multiple choice and free response.

Any help would be much appreciated,

Robert

Physics news on Phys.org

I understand your desire to access old AP Physics C exams for practice and preparation. One option for finding these exams is to contact the College Board, the organization that administers the AP exams, directly. They may be able to provide you with past exams and solutions for the specific years you are looking for.

Another option is to reach out to your high school or local college/university to see if they have any old AP Physics C exams on file. Many schools keep copies of past exams for students to use as study materials.

You can also try searching online for resources or forums where past AP Physics C students may have shared their study materials. However, it is important to keep in mind that these exams may not be official versions and the solutions may not be accurate.

In addition, the College Board offers official practice exams and sample questions on their website, which can be a helpful resource for preparing for the AP Physics C exam.

Overall, it is important to use caution when accessing and using old exams and solutions, as they may not accurately reflect the current exam format and content. It may be more beneficial to focus on understanding the concepts and practicing with official resources rather than relying solely on old exams.

1. How can I access old AP Physics C exams?

To access old AP Physics C exams, you can visit the College Board website or contact your school's AP coordinator. The College Board website has a section specifically for AP teachers that includes past exams, scoring guidelines, and sample responses.

2. Are old AP Physics C exams still relevant?

Old AP Physics C exams are still relevant as they cover the same content and skills as the current exams. However, it is important to note that the format and specific topics covered may have changed slightly over the years.

3. Can I use old AP Physics C exams to study for the current exam?

Yes, you can use old AP Physics C exams to study for the current exam. These exams can provide valuable practice and help you understand the types of questions and level of difficulty to expect on the current exam.

4. Are there any restrictions on accessing old AP Physics C exams?

There are no restrictions on accessing old AP Physics C exams. However, the College Board website requires users to create a free account before accessing the exams. Your school's AP coordinator may also have additional exams available for students to use.

5. How can I use old AP Physics C exams to improve my score?

You can use old AP Physics C exams to improve your score by taking them under timed conditions, reviewing your answers, and identifying areas where you need more practice. You can also compare your answers to the scoring guidelines provided by the College Board to see where you may have lost points.