How to Publish a Research Paper on the Glass Ceiling in Science?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cod
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Journal
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 4K views
Cod
Messages
325
Reaction score
4
I recently wrote a research paper for a management class based on the glass ceiling in science. My professor told me that I should try to get the paper published in a science or equal opportunity journal. How do I go about trying to get it published? Does anyone know of any journals that would be interested in this type of paper?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Ask your professor. Since he's probably read your paper, he might have some good suggestions.
 
Cod said:
I recently wrote a research paper for a management class based on the glass ceiling in science. My professor told me that I should try to get the paper published in a science or equal opportunity journal. How do I go about trying to get it published? Does anyone know of any journals that would be interested in this type of paper?
Find an appropriate journal, in this case one on commerce or management and read the guidelines for submitting a paper. Presumably one used references from journals for one's research paper.

And do as siddharth suggested. Presumably one's professor had a journal in mind when suggesting one's paper be published.