How to recover deleted files from Android SD card?

In summary, the conversation was about someone seeking recommendations for recovering deleted photos from an SD card. They had tried a few data recovery apps but none of them worked. Another person suggested using the Coolmuster Samsung Data Recovery, which can also recover data from SIM cards. However, it was noted that this only works with Samsung devices. Eventually, the original problem was solved using a guide for recovering data on Android.
oilyardm
Anyone has the suggestion on this? I deleted a couple of photos stored on SD card and i heard it's highly possible get back them. Actually, I tried a few 'so-called' data recovery apps, none of them work. Do you guys have any recommendation on this? thanks in advance

Computer science news on Phys.org
Ias kkjt said:
You may be lose data from anroid SD card in following situations: Accidentally deleted files from SD card ,Formatted SD card ,SD card got corrupted or inaccessible Thanks to the Coolmuster Samsung Data Recovery, which can recover music ,photos ,videos ,files from SD cards , as well as contacts and messages on SIM cards.
This seems to only work with Samsung.

Likes Shine Liam
Evo said:
This seems to only work with Samsung.

His replay is just off topic, lol

After a few days try out, got my problem solved with this guide(recover data on android ) and all my lost files were back as normal. thanks for the suggestions above.

Likes jerromyjon

1. How can I recover deleted files from my Android SD card?

To recover deleted files from your Android SD card, you can use data recovery software such as Recuva, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, or DiskDigger. These programs can scan your SD card and retrieve any deleted files.

2. Can I recover permanently deleted files from my Android SD card?

It is possible to recover permanently deleted files from your Android SD card, but it depends on several factors such as how long ago the files were deleted, if the SD card has been used since then, and if the space where the files were located has been overwritten.

3. Do I need to root my Android device to recover deleted files from the SD card?

Some data recovery software may require your Android device to be rooted in order to recover deleted files from the SD card. However, there are also programs that can recover files without rooting your device.

4. Can I recover all types of files from my Android SD card?

Yes, data recovery software can recover various types of files from your Android SD card including photos, videos, music, documents, and more. However, the success rate may vary depending on the specific software and the condition of the SD card.

5. How can I prevent losing files on my Android SD card in the future?

To prevent losing files on your Android SD card, it is recommended to regularly back up your files to a separate device or cloud storage. You can also use an SD card with a larger storage capacity or invest in a high-quality SD card to reduce the risk of data loss.