How Well Do You Know Isaac Newton?
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
40 replies · 6K views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 20,002
- 11,120
There is a bug in the system. I have been emailing the developer.
Hornbein
Gold Member
- 4,250
- 3,378
Six, a few lucky guesses. I've read his biography, but not recently.Greg Bernhardt said:Greg Bernhardt submitted a new PF Insights post
The Isaac Newton Quiz
Continue reading the Original PF Insights Post.![]()
nyteriastevens
hard for ,e to i am failing science any way
Shano
- 8
- 3
6/12. Actually surprised myself, even though it's that high of a score.
Fervent Freyja
Gold Member
- 676
- 786
8/12. #10 answered #2 for me.
Hernik
- 108
- 2
6 - I was sure, I did better, but no!
Grasshopper
Gold Member
- 210
- 115
Saw this on the physicsforums.com twitter feed, so I'm assuming bumping it is okay.
Got satisfactory. For the record I guessed correctly on the publication date
, but I got it confirmed by the Roman Numeral question. I don't even know what some of them mean, but I know what LXXXVII means, which is all you need. 
Got satisfactory. For the record I guessed correctly on the publication date
Similar threads
- Greg Bernhardt
- · Replies 71 ·
- Other Physics Topics
- Replies
- 71
Insights
How Well Do You Know Pluto?
- Greg Bernhardt
- · Replies 4 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 4
- Poll
Classical
Have you read Isaac Newton's Principia?
- Auto-Didact
- · Replies 19 ·
- Science and Math Textbooks
- Replies
- 19
- Emmanuel_Euler
- · Replies 8 ·
- Science and Math Textbooks
- Replies
- 8
- BWV
- · Replies 7 ·
- Astronomy, Astrophysics, Cosmology
- Replies
- 7
- wasteofo2
- · Replies 16 ·
- Other Physics Topics
- Replies
- 16
- interhacker
- · Replies 7 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 7
- IamBatman
- · Replies 4 ·
- Art, History, and Linguistics
- Replies
- 4
High School
How well do we know solar activity?
- Skiessa
- · Replies 3 ·
- Astronomy, Astrophysics, Cosmology
- Replies
- 3
- JimJCW
- · Replies 10 ·
- Astronomy, Astrophysics, Cosmology
- Replies
- 10