I got 10/12. My mistakes were in the "Hall of Fame in 2015" and "Einstein became an American citizen in". For a moment I had the correct option in the American citizen question but changed it in the last moment!
I do! And I read a great article about him a while ago... I will see if I can find it again, IBB...
Edit: It wasn't this article I read, but it is a similar one, a review of the book "The Strangest Man": link.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving