I am in search of an alternate Physics book.

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 4K views
Aic
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I am currently an eleventh grade student attending high school and I must say, I have the worst Physics teacher at my school. It is very very hard to keep up with her and such. I am in look for a book that will help me understand the problems in greater depth. At the moment I am completely lost in Physics and hoping that this book will help me find my way back on track. I don't know what to call my course of Physics. I'm guessing it's general Physics. Thank you.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
You'll probably get better answers, but personally, I like Conceptual Physics by Paul Hewitt. I used it a year or so ago when I was just learning physics, and it teaches the concepts without teaching huge mathematical equations. After you get the concepts down, it's pretty simple to do the mathematics.
 
Which book are you using now?
 
I currently have the Holt Physics book provided by school.
 
I want a book that is sort of like a Princeton Review book.