Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I don't remember the name of this optical device!

  1. May 28, 2009 #1
    time ago I found some Youtube videos and a website about this kind of device made of mirrors that invert the light coming from an object, and the effect (even if I don't remember precisely) should be to disrupt the sense of depth. This is a quickly made illustration of this device:

    http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/2927/opticaldevice.jpg [Broken]

    I decided to build it, but I cannot find anymore the videos and the website, since I forgot its name!

    Could someone help me to find its name?

    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
  2. jcsd
  3. May 28, 2009 #2
    I don't know what the name of the whole unit is but it is two periscopes.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Similar Discussions: I don't remember the name of this optical device!
  1. Optics Device (Replies: 2)

  2. I don't understand work (Replies: 32)