1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I need yr help in Green theorem,

1. Feb 8, 2012 #1
    I need yr help in Green theorem, plz plz plz

Dear Frends and Teachers,

This is Issam, I'm really need your help to solve any one of the following 2 questions as shown in attached files, it's about Green theorem on Abstract Algebra

I'm really in critical time and I hope to get any idea to solve them or help me to solve any one

I'm looking forward to get yr help ASAP

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 11, 2012 #2
    Re: I need yr help in Green theorem, plz plz plz

You know Green's Theorem, correct? Start with the second problem.
    If you have a function [itex]g(x,y)[/itex], how do you write [itex]dg[/itex]? I'm not going to give any more info right now. Try that, take a look and ask more questions if it isn't clear (also, this should be in calc, not intro phys).

4. Feb 11, 2012 #3
    Re: I need yr help in Green theorem, plz plz plz

Both of your problems are pretty standard identities and uses for EM waves. You could probably find proofs of those in an advanced electrodynamics or optics book. Before we can really help you, we have to know where you're stuck, so try out the problem somewhat.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook