They are erratic, you don't concentrate on one topic, you are jumping around wildly.
If you stuck to one aspect, we'd have back and fourth easily but you go from one are to another and that makes any reasonable conversation impossible.
I don't expect you to know anything, but I do expect you to put some effort in. I need you to read the links provided and if you have questions, bring them up. The problem is you don't do that, you change subject and go off on a tangent.
Well I have, it's in those links. I told you to look over the attenuation equation and you didn't come back with anything so I assumed you understood it.
Have you looked up attenuation? Have you asked about attenuation? No, hence there has been no back and fourth for you to learn from.
I can't guess what you do and don't know, you need to bring the questions to me. From the start, I pointed you to attenuation relating to high frequencies. You didn't question anything from the link so for me (and anyone else here) it's taken that you understood it.