I'm a freshman, will you be my friend?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Topher925
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Freshman
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
70 replies · 10K views
turbo-1 said:
It's also a sure-fire hit if there's a twinkle in her eyes indicating interest, and you say "You have such pretty eyes." Nothing brings a blush to a lady's cheeks faster than an honest and inoffensive little compliment.

WARNING: Do not try this at home.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
thank god I am not that kind of freshman :)
friends? who needs'em
 
tribdog said:
wow, how tragically, poetically descriptive.

It's deadly... seriously becareful!
 
mjolnir80 said:
friends? who needs'em
you will find friends if you look for them, outside your house for example. I have plenty and none of them is smarter than me
 
turbo-1 said:
It's also a sure-fire hit if there's a twinkle in her eyes indicating interest, and you say "You have such pretty eyes." Nothing brings a blush to a lady's cheeks faster than an honest and inoffensive little compliment.

That will for sure make a lady blush and then she will deny it :rolleyes:
 
The freshman girls are a bit young for me......who am I kidding, no their not. But I do prefer to hit on older women. "You know, my two favorite things are commitment and changing myself".
 
Topher925 said:
The freshman girls are a bit young for me......who am I kidding, no their not. But I do prefer to hit on older women. "You know, my two favorite things are commitment and changing myself".

You could use the "Women are like wine, the older they are the finer they taste" line :wink:
 
that's much better than"...the older they are the looser the cork."
 
tribdog said:
that's much better than"...the older they are the looser the cork."

lol!