Aidentheawesome23
- 3
- 0
- TL;DR
- I need ink that reacts through an IR lens
I’m making an eyepiece that can see hidden messages, and I need to know an ink that you’ll be able to see through the IR lens.
Just so you know, I mean looking through the actual lens, not through the camerajedishrfu said:Some type of invisible inks in general:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invisible_ink
and for IR in particular
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/014372089400068D
You can also find more stuff via a Google search.
Is this from a game? Physically, the images already show a huge error in the concept.Aidentheawesome23 said:I'm making a prototype of this, also what if there's light shining through the lensView attachment 276950View attachment 276951
Correction: Most people can't.HAYAO said:You can't see IR light no matter what kind of lens you use.
I always thought that was due to the LED producing a distribution of frequencies?DaveC426913 said:Correction: Most people can't.
Generally, humans can see wavelengths down to about 750nm.
My son can reliably see the light from a TV remote - about 940nm - well into the near IR.
Yep. My son has a superpower.
So, the solution for the OP is ensure he is young of age.
Perhaps, but that distribution is certainly entirely below my ability to detect.chemisttree said:I always thought that was due to the LED producing a distribution of frequencies?