I just finished my first year of a molecular biology graduate program. My estimated scores on the same scale as the new test (I took the GRE just before they changed the test over the summer in 2011.) are similar to yours for verbal and math, with a higher analytical writing score, for which I got a 5 (92% below). I applied to 9 or 10 programs and received interviews at all but two (MIT and Yale), with two acceptances and two wait list spots (and declined the rest).
My opinion would be that yes, your GRE scores are good enough for graduate school, provided you have a good academic record and strong undergraduate research experiences. I can't say whether or not your scores are good enough for top-ranked programs, because I obviously didn't get into those myself for some reason. Out of the programs I was either accepted and wait listed, I was able to find one that I liked and am still happy with after my first year.
I hope this helps, Good Luck!