Is Italian necessary for a career in aerospace engineering?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Raphaelmc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Language
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 4K views
Raphaelmc
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, I'm Brazilian I started studying aeronautical engineering, now I'm still learning English too.

I am a great-grandson of Italian, and I'm behind the Italian citizenship, it's good for me to learn Italian in aerospace engineering?

or I have to learn another language?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Hi Raphaelmc! Welcome to PF! :wink:
Raphaelmc said:
Hi guys, I'm Brazilian I started studying aeronautical engineering, now I'm still learning English too.

I am a great-grandson of Italian, and I'm behind the Italian citizenship, it's good for me to learn Italian in aerospace engineering?

or I have to learn another language?

Sorry, but your English needs to be a lot better. :redface:

Spend any spare time you have on improving your English (read some books, watch Friends, etc). :smile:
 
tiny-tim thanks to reply

I know that English is very important, I'll study until be fluent, but if I know three languages​​, can make a difference, besides I have 4 years to learn
 
Hi Raphaelmc! :wink:
Raphaelmc said:
besides I have 4 years to learn

ok, then spend 1 year on English first. :smile:

To help you:
tiny-tim thanks for replying (or thanks for your reply)

I know that English is very important, I'll study until I'm fluent, but if I know three languages​​, that can make a difference :wink:​