Is the answer to this correct?

• Thread starter elie_girl
  • Start date
In summary, the correct answer for 1/2ln(a+4)+ln(b)-5ln(c) is ln b/c^5(a+4)^1/2. The equation should be formatted with the (a+4)^1/2 in the numerator and the c^5 in the denominator. Another set of parentheses should be used to separate the b/c^5 from the (a+4)^1/2 to avoid confusion.
elie_girl
1/2ln(a+4)+ln(b)-5ln(c) is the answer ln b/c^5(a+4)^1/2 ?

I just need to know if this answer is right,and should the format of the equation look like that also? Because the Math palette I submit it in needs to have it a certain way or else it will mark it as wrong.

Physics news on Phys.org
If you are to simplify it then I would say so. Just use another set of parenthesis to separate the b/c^5 from the (a+4)^1/2 since it would be hard to tell if the (a+4)^1/2 is on the numerator or denominator.

So then (a+4)^1/2 should be the denominator?

No it's in the numerator, only the c5 is in the denominator.

1. Is the answer to this correct?

The answer to this question depends on what specific question or problem you are referring to. It is always important to double check your work and make sure you have arrived at the correct answer using the appropriate methods and data.

2. How do I know if the answer is correct?

To determine if an answer is correct, you should compare it to the expected or known answer. This can be done by checking your work or using a reliable source. It is also important to understand the steps and reasoning behind the solution to ensure accuracy.

3. What if the answer is not correct?

If you have determined that the answer is not correct, it is important to reevaluate your approach and check for any errors or mistakes. You may also want to seek assistance from a teacher or peer to help identify any potential mistakes.

4. Can I trust the answer that I have arrived at?

The reliability of an answer depends on the reliability of the data and method used to arrive at the answer. It is important to use credible sources and validate your methods to ensure that the answer is trustworthy.

5. Is there a way to check if the answer is correct without redoing the problem?

Yes, there are various methods for checking the accuracy of an answer without redoing the problem. These include using alternative methods, plugging the answer into the original equation or problem, or using online resources or calculators.