Is there a link between fellatio and breast cancer risk?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheStatutoryApe
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
48 replies · 8K views
Danger said:
And how long had it been since you'd brushed your teeth? :eek:

They had us brush our teeth right before chewing the thing. I think it's all just one big advertisement for Crest toothpaste. It took an awful lot of scrubbing to get that pink stuff off. I think it was third grade. We thought it was hilariously funny, but I'm not sure the teacher was as pleased when it took far longer than planned to get us all cleaned up again (we were sort of frothing at the mouth with the pink stuff).
 
Biology news on Phys.org
Chronos said:
I recall a similar study suggesting men could reduce their risk of prostate disorders by similar means.

By brushing their teeth? :rolleyes:
 
Chronos said:
I recall a similar study suggesting men could reduce their risk of prostate disorders by similar means.


Doesn't matter. If i live to be thirty, something went right, and thus violated the laws of physics.
 
I expected to die young too...guess I got bonus years now.
 
Moonbear said:
After much contemplating, I've got the meanest April Fool's joke ever planned! I'm bringing a delicious flourless chocolate-hazelnut cake to share with the lab tomorrow...I'm going to torture them with uncertainty! (I might just have to act a little suspicious when I share with them that it's there for them to enjoy. :smile:) It really is a fabulous cake and there's not a thing wrong with it (other than there isn't nearly enough of it), but they know me well enough to make them think it might be a joke. :smile: :smile:

And once they've let their guard down, laxatives in the coffee? :wink:
 
what the.. that's just evil

*considering how much i love coffee and all..*
 
LMAO at this original post! Love the names!

I wonder if Dr Phil McCracken worked on that study? :smile:
 
matthyaouw said:
And once they've let their guard down, laxatives in the coffee? :wink:

You must not be a coffee drinker. Never mess with the coffee!
 
Artman said:
LMAO at this original post! Love the names!

I wonder if Dr Phil McCracken worked on that study? :smile:
Sure. Right alongside (well, not so much beside) his partner Ben Dover.
 
Danger said:
Sure. Right alongside (well, not so much beside) his partner Ben Dover.
And his sister Ilene
 
Artman said:
And his sister Ilene
And Ivannah. Are they twins?
 
I think this thread's title should be changed to: "Oral Fixation"
 
Moonbear said:
You must not be a coffee drinker. Never mess with the coffee!

I am very much so.
I'm just also a b!tch.
 
SOS2008 said:
I think this thread's title should be changed to: "Oral Fixation"
I absolutely never thought of this until you brought it up, but: is that little Oral-B electric dental-flosser called a 'Hummingbird' because it can be used as a prosthetic aid for suction-impaired women? :biggrin:
 
Danger said:
I absolutely never thought of this until you brought it up, but: is that little Oral-B electric dental-flosser called a 'Hummingbird' because it can be used as a prosthetic aid for suction-impaired women? :biggrin:
You mean you haven't tried it yet? It's what caused me to speak with a lisp -- Not. :-p
 
SOS2008 said:
You mean you haven't tried it yet?
No need. I just stick with women your age and get them to remove their teeth. :-p
 
Danger said:
No need. I just stick with women your age and get them to remove their teeth. :-p
The Perfect Woman (no teeth, flat head) no, experienced! :biggrin:
 
SOS2008 said:
The Perfect Woman (no teeth, flat head) no, experienced! :biggrin:
It ain't pretty, but it works.