1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Is there an engineering equivalent to physicsgre.com?

  1. Jan 6, 2009 #1
    Well, is there? :shy:
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 7, 2009 #2


    User Avatar
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

    Not from ETS, the company that provides the GRE.

    The test which is roughly equivalent is the Fundamentals of Engineering, FE, administered by National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying

    http://www.ncees.org/exams/fundamentals/ [Broken]

    This is a prelude to the The Principles and Practice (PE/PS) exams, which are usually a requirement for a professional engineer license.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2017
  4. Jan 7, 2009 #3
    I believe he was talking about the forum website and not the actual exam :)

    ps. If there is one I personally don't know it, although im sure they're out there to some extent
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Similar Discussions: Is there an engineering equivalent to physicsgre.com?