1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Is there any field in physics I can major in as Msc?

1. Nov 9, 2015 #1
    Hello, I study Physics and i'm hoping with my Bsc I would be able to secure a job in this field but I discovered that most physicist are either teaching and/or scientists chasing theories.........is there any field in physics I can major in as Msc? because i would really like to work in a company.unlike other disciplines such as Account,.....i mean an accountant might end up in a bank

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 15, 2015 #2
    Thanks for the post! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post?

4. Nov 16, 2015 #3
    Sorry, i've been busy.well, I have come to my conclusion. I would rather go for my Msc/Meng, considering my age I don't think I can subscribe for any B's(Bachelor degrees). THANKS for the post!

5. Nov 16, 2015 #4
    Sorry, I've been busy. Well, I've come to my conclusion I would rather go for my MSC/Meng, considering my age and other things. Anyway THANKS for the post!

6. Nov 21, 2015 #5
    Is there a software industry in your country? We hire many physics majors. Software is fun and can be very well paid. You could get a MS in Computer Science. After physics, you will find it easy.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
  7. Nov 21, 2015 #6
    Software you say, an interesting choice! I would consider it

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook