Is there any field in physics I can major in as Msc?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
Elano
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hello, I study Physics and I'm hoping with my Bsc I would be able to secure a job in this field but I discovered that most physicist are either teaching and/or scientists chasing theories...is there any field in physics I can major in as Msc? because i would really like to work in a company.unlike other disciplines such as Account,...i mean an accountant might end up in a bank
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Sorry, I've been busy.well, I have come to my conclusion. I would rather go for my Msc/Meng, considering my age I don't think I can subscribe for any B's(Bachelor degrees). THANKS for the post!
 
Sorry, I've been busy. Well, I've come to my conclusion I would rather go for my MSC/Meng, considering my age and other things. Anyway THANKS for the post!
 
Is there a software industry in your country? We hire many physics majors. Software is fun and can be very well paid. You could get a MS in Computer Science. After physics, you will find it easy.
 
Last edited:
Software you say, an interesting choice! I would consider it