Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Is this a formula or just nothing?

1. Jan 23, 2009 #1
    Hi, I am new here, woa I never ever expeted to visit a forum of science like this but I need help here.

Sorry from now if this is wrong ok? I place this here because is not homework and I did not knew where to place this.

Well, my question here for the teacher students and experts in general, you must know that I dont even know a single math formula I am sooo bad at it, still I had the NEED to write this equation today, I know is physics or quantum physic, I tried googleing but nothing, is really hard to do it. Please I wanna know if this is true, I had draw things in other ocassion that where already known by others specially from alchemy and now this happens, I felt more and more equation but I could not understood, it was impossible

[​IMG]

that is the formula, I want to know if this exist and what is if it exist.

Thanks a lot in advance, just tell me if this is something or not please....

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 23, 2009 #2

JesseM

Science Advisor

Nope, doesn't make sense as a physics formula.

4. Jan 23, 2009 #3
    Are you sure it wasn't

[tex]\sqrt{7 \alpha}[/tex]

5. Jan 24, 2009 #4

dx

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

That's not even an equation.

6. Jan 24, 2009 #5
    You know, I chat with my part who is downloading the information thanks god the science part enden finally, I was upset with the infinite symbol and she explain me that both concepts appeared on my mind, the one I wrote is from another plane and the one you wrote is another I saw, you know, my problem is that I try to "fit" things in things that I know specially this area I have to be more carefull.

What the meaning of that? I am sooo curious

7. Jan 24, 2009 #6

DaveC426913

Gold Member

Perhaps if you gave us some context where you saw this we might be able to help you understand its meaning.

8. Jan 24, 2009 #7
    Is difficult to explain, do you heard of the "third eye?" the 6 chakra? I have it open (confirmed by 3 people) and for some reason on friday I satarted to see stuff being downloaded to my brain, it was like I had the sensation that a cable was placed between that part advanced of me and me, and she started to upload thing on my brain, it was like thoudsands of images in miliseconds but some of them where took by my concoious me, the problem is that I just had the "NEED" to write down thing but I could not understood anything, just that thing, and I remember that I felt awfull when I wrote the infinite symbol, like something was not good but well.

What happened yestarday is what people call normally a "channeling" I am starting that process and is odd, I like it but is odd. So thats why I came here, I am a curioius person and wanted to know whta was it.

After science it math like it appears biology and life sciences and currently I am receiving info about love and stuff related with that that is funny dont you think? I wander what next...

9. Jan 24, 2009 #8

Vanadium 50

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2015 Award

I'm afraid that progress in physics has been made exclusively through hard work, and not channeling or any other form of mysticism.

10. Jan 24, 2009 #9
    I just wanted to know if that numbers and symbol ment something for people here, I never said I wanted to be know as scientist anyway

11. Jan 24, 2009 #10

DaveC426913

Gold Member

I've changed my mind. It would be better if we didn't know the context in which you saw these symbols. :uhh: Discussion of chakras and channeling will get this thread shut down fast. However, discussion about the symbols would be acceptable.

The symbols literally read as:

"the square root of (7 times alpha)"

Alpha is merely a greek symbol that represents some value that could be a constant or a variable. Without context, there's no meaning.

From Wiki:

But that's after this board corrected it. Considering the origin of these symbols, there's no reason why you have to constrain it within the boundaries of known physics to find an answer, so you might stick with your original, unsullied vison of the symbols to find meaning elsewhere:

"the square root of (7 times infiinity)"

Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
  12. Jan 24, 2009 #11
    DaveC426913 thanks for the info, I had no idea about that, as I told you I was awfull at physics in highscool, then I will try to discover the meaning in the future...

Thanks for all the help, guys I understand you perfect, before all this happened to me and just in may I started to belive in this stuff.

Anyway Adios y gracias but who knows maybe you will see me another time :)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?