1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Jobs in astrophysics & aerospace engineering

1. Jul 28, 2014 #1
    How difficult is it to get a job in after recieving the degrees, is it essential for me to get the highest educational degree in these specified degrees or is it pretty much all about luck later on? For example, what chances are there that I will work with astrophysics/aerospace engineering if I get the degree instead of e.g electrical engineering?

Also can anyone give the approximate career growth of these careers? (e.g it's growing fast/slowly)

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 28, 2014 #2

jedishrfu

Staff: Mentor

4. Jul 28, 2014 #3
    Does it matter where you get your degree, or is it the same everywhere? I'm currently in Sweden, would that prevent my degree from applying outside of Sweden e.g usa?

5. Jul 28, 2014 #4

donpacino

Gold Member

Many aerospace jobs in the US will require you to be a US citizen.
    That being said the degree will most likely be viewed the same as long as your university is accredited.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook