What is the Latest Research in Cosmology?

In summary, the latest research in cosmology has focused on understanding the origins and evolution of the universe. This includes studying the composition and structure of dark matter and dark energy, as well as the formation and distribution of galaxies. Other areas of interest include the search for exoplanets and the exploration of gravitational waves. Overall, advancements in technology and observational techniques have allowed scientists to make significant strides in our understanding of the universe and its mysteries.
IoannaGk
Hi! My name is Joan and I am new here. I study psychology so I am far from having an adequate understanding of physics or mathematics. I am just interested in cosmology and I often have many questions to ask around current theories and nobody to answer them. So I am here to learn and grow, nice to meet you all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
IoannaGk said:
Hi! My name is Joan and I am new here. I study psychology so I am far from having an adequate understanding of physics or mathematics. I am just interested in cosmology and I often have many questions to ask around current theories and nobody to answer them. So I am here to learn and grow, nice to meet you all!
You study psychology but love physics, cool. I study physics but love psychology. Isn't that great?
Welcome.

Likes IoannaGk
Greg Bernhardt said:
Welcome to PF Joan!
Thank you!