Ladder problem, sum of forces and sum of torque

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Jbreezy
Messages
582
Reaction score
0

Homework Statement



Hello, My homework is online it would be to much trouble for me to type it all out it has a diagram with it. I cannot copy and paste it either. So if someone would be so kind as to message me I can send it through email as a word doc with a screen shot attached. I have been at it for 2 hours and it doesn't make sense. You don't even have to do the problem just explain the solution to me. Please and thanks,
Jordan

Homework Equations





The Attempt at a Solution

 
Physics news on Phys.org
Physics forums has a provision of attaching the word document to your post. Please attach the document so that it is convenient for us too.

(If you have never done it before, click the "new reply" button below and in the window that appears, click on the paperclip icon on the menu (next to the smiley) and then attach your file.
 
Hey I actualy got it thanks for telling me though I will do that in the future it is to much work to write the problem out sometimes. Thanks