1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Ladder problem, sum of forces and sum of torque

1. Mar 29, 2013 #1
    1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data

Hello, My homework is online it would be to much trouble for me to type it all out it has a diagram with it. I cannot copy and paste it either. So if someone would be so kind as to message me I can send it through email as a word doc with a screen shot attached. I have been at it for 2 hours and it doesn't make sense. You don't even have to do the problem just explain the solution to me. Please and thanks,
    Jordan

2. Relevant equations

3. The attempt at a solution

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 30, 2013 #2
    Physics forums has a provision of attaching the word document to your post. Please attach the document so that it is convenient for us too.

(If you have never done it before, click the "new reply" button below and in the window that appears, click on the paperclip icon on the menu (next to the smiley) and then attach your file.

4. Mar 30, 2013 #3
    Hey I actualy got it thanks for telling me though I will do that in the future it is to much work to write the problem out sometimes. Thanks

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted