athrun200 Messages 275 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Jun 23, 2011 #1 I don't know how to do the 4 questions. And I only have some ideas on questions 1. The details are written on the photos. Thanks for help. Eqtn 2.28 2.36 2.37 are given on the photo. Attachments 1.jpg 35.9 KB · Views: 569 未命名 -1.jpg 29.6 KB · Views: 538 2.jpg 23.8 KB · Views: 538
I don't know how to do the 4 questions. And I only have some ideas on questions 1. The details are written on the photos. Thanks for help. Eqtn 2.28 2.36 2.37 are given on the photo.
sgd37 Messages 212 Reaction score 8 Jun 24, 2011 #2 you need to realize that [tex]F_i = \vec{F}[/tex] then you can derive your relations either that or what is the meaning of the i index
you need to realize that [tex]F_i = \vec{F}[/tex] then you can derive your relations either that or what is the meaning of the i index