remaan Messages 132 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Apr 11, 2009 #1 Homework Statement How to find the limit of : (n) ^(.5) / ln n Homework Equations The Attempt at a Solution I tied doing it, I got inifity, is that right ?
Homework Statement How to find the limit of : (n) ^(.5) / ln n Homework Equations The Attempt at a Solution I tied doing it, I got inifity, is that right ?
remaan Messages 132 Reaction score 0 Apr 11, 2009 #3 Uha, and what if I want determine the Convergence or Divergece of it ? What test to use? I think, that we should " limit of comparision test"
Uha, and what if I want determine the Convergence or Divergece of it ? What test to use? I think, that we should " limit of comparision test"
rochfor1 Messages 256 Reaction score 0 Apr 11, 2009 #4 The limit comparison test is for series, not sequences.