Live Concerts/Shows and Nightwish

• Thread starter Aftermarth
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a fan's experience seeing Nightwish live and their admiration for Anette as the replacement for Tarja. They also discuss their favorite Nightwish songs and the band's new album. The fan expresses their admiration for Tuomas as a songwriter and the band's ability to adjust with Anette as the lead singer.
Aftermarth
Hey all!

recently i saw Nightwish live at the Enmore theatre in Sydney and i was totally blown away by how good it was! the band were amazing and the songs sounded brilliant, also the band was so close that u were able to shake hands with them and Emppu actually handed me a guitar pick :)

tell me about the concerts u guys have been to and whether u think Anette is doing a good job as a replacement for tarja at Nightwish. also - ur fav Nightwish song? Mine would have to be Bye Bye Beautiful or Master Passion Greed atm. but there are just too many good ones

:D

Physics news on Phys.org
I do enjoy Nightwish. However, Tarja was Nightwish and I don't like their new album. My favorite song by far is "Ghost Love Score". No contest.

Ghost Love Score is fantastic :)
did u go and see the Passion World Tour? Anette is spectacular on stage. I admire her so much taking up the role of stepping into such a large position and taking so much criticism

But most of all i admire tuomas for re-styling the songs so that Anette fits in nicely and Marco can now take over more and more. I would rate Tuomas alongside Jon Schaffer as the best songwriters in history

Related to Live Concerts/Shows and Nightwish

1. What are the benefits of attending a live concert/show?

Attending a live concert/show can provide a sense of excitement and thrill, as well as the opportunity to see your favorite artists perform in person. It also allows for a shared experience with other fans and the chance to discover new music. Additionally, live concerts/shows can provide a break from everyday routine and can be a source of stress relief.

2. How do I prepare for a Nightwish concert/show?

Before attending a Nightwish concert/show, it is important to research the venue and familiarize yourself with any rules or regulations. You should also arrive early to secure a good spot and to avoid missing any of the performance. It is also recommended to bring earplugs to protect your hearing and comfortable shoes for standing. Lastly, make sure to have your ticket and any necessary identification with you.

3. What can I expect from a Nightwish concert/show?

A Nightwish concert/show typically includes a combination of live music, special effects, and visual elements such as lighting and stage design. The band members may also interact with the audience and share stories or insights about their music. Expect an energetic and immersive experience that will leave you feeling entertained and inspired.

4. Can I bring a camera to a Nightwish concert/show?

Most venues allow small, non-professional cameras to be brought into concerts/shows. However, it is always best to check with the specific venue beforehand to ensure their policies. It is important to be respectful of other concertgoers and the performers by not obstructing anyone’s view or using flash photography.

5. How does attending a live concert/show differ from listening to recorded music?

Attending a live concert/show offers a unique experience that cannot be replicated by simply listening to recorded music. In addition to the live performance, there is also a sense of energy and connection between the audience and the performers. Live concerts/shows also provide the opportunity to see and hear the music in a new way, with the added elements of live instrumentation and the atmosphere of the venue.