Nostalgia for Location on Prime: Is it Add-Backable?

• Thread starter Mk
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the nostalgia of being able to see people's locations on a forum and the possibility of adding it back. One person expresses surprise that the location feature was not kept and another thanks the person for pointing out their location.
Mk
Maybe it's a little late, but I really miss being about to see people's locations. I switched back to Nexus yesterday to be nostalgic, and I remembered how much I missed that little location bar under our names with our posts. Is that add-backable? Could it be added back just for me? I guess not. :-p Why wasn't it kept?

Physics news on Phys.org
You know, till now I've thought PF to be one of the strangest forums since there was no 'location' next to the posts. It's highly unlikely that everyone would have opted not to display it.

Thank you for pointing that out, Mk, from Winter Springs, Florida. :biggrin:

Now off I go back to PrimeLand...

FAQ: Nostalgia for Location on Prime: Is it Add-Backable?

1. What is "Nostalgia for Location on Prime"?

"Nostalgia for Location on Prime" is a term that refers to the feeling of longing or sentimentality for a specific physical location on the Amazon Prime platform. It is often associated with a desire to return to a previous version of the platform or a specific location within the platform.

2. What does it mean for something to be "Add-Backable"?

"Add-Backable" refers to the ability to add a previously removed feature or function back into a platform. In the context of "Nostalgia for Location on Prime," it means that users may be able to request or vote for the return of a specific location on the platform.

3. Why do people experience nostalgia for a specific location on Prime?

Nostalgia is a common human emotion that is triggered by memories and associations with past experiences. In the context of Prime, people may feel nostalgia for a specific location because it holds significance or sentimental value to them, such as a favorite show or feature that is no longer available.

4. Is it possible for a location on Prime to be "Add-Backable"?

Yes, it is possible for a location on Prime to be "Add-Backable." In some cases, platforms may listen to user feedback and bring back a previously removed location or feature. However, this is not guaranteed and ultimately depends on the decisions and priorities of the platform's developers.

5. How can I express my nostalgia for a specific location on Prime?

If you are feeling nostalgic for a specific location on Prime, you can reach out to the platform's customer support team or submit feedback through their website or app. You can also join online communities or forums to connect with other users who may share similar sentiments and potentially rally for the return of the location.