Looking for a small journal on antenna theory to publish my paper

I am looking for a small journal to submit my recent paper.
I hope it can
1. have printed version
2. free of publication fee (therefore all IEEE journals are out)
3. listed on SCI
It does not matter which country does it belong to. Nor do I mind whether is it small or not.
Has anyone any suggestion?

Answers and Replies

Baluncore
Science Advisor
Where it should be published will depend on the content and application. Has your paper been peer reviewed ?

Likes davenn
Where it should be published will depend on the content and application. Has your paper been peer reviewed ?
peer review is done after submission.

Baluncore
Science Advisor
peer review is done after submission.
Who is going to pay for that ?
What is the title and application ?

Last edited:
Who is going to pay for that ?
What is the title and application ?
In the world I live referees are NEVER paid for reviewing papers. It is volunteer and honored work.
There are other occasions, such as referee for promotion of a professor, referees are paid.

Baluncore
Science Advisor
I ask again. What is the title and application ?
If you can't even get it on http://arxiv.org/ then you stand little chance of a free ride anywhere.

Likes davenn
I ask again. What is the title and application ?
If you can't even get it on http://arxiv.org/ then you stand little chance of a free ride anywhere.
I am getting sure that you had not much idea about this business since you have made three pretty clear mistakes.

berkeman
Mentor
Thread locked. Baluncore's replies have been spot on. You will have a lot of trouble finding a reputable peer-reviewed journal that will publish your paper for free. Stick to arXiv

EDIT -- After further review, it appears that many peer-reviewed journals do not charge for publishing articles. I stand corrected. :smile:

Last edited: