Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Looking for a small journal on antenna theory to publish my paper

Tags:
  1. Jun 29, 2016 #1
    I am looking for a small journal to submit my recent paper.
    I hope it can
    1. have printed version
    2. free of publication fee (therefore all IEEE journals are out)
    3. listed on SCI
    It does not matter which country does it belong to. Nor do I mind whether is it small or not.
    Has anyone any suggestion?

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 29, 2016 #2

Baluncore

Science Advisor

Where it should be published will depend on the content and application. Has your paper been peer reviewed ?

4. Jun 30, 2016 #3
    peer review is done after submission.

5. Jun 30, 2016 #4

Baluncore

Science Advisor

Who is going to pay for that ?
    What is the title and application ?

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
  6. Jun 30, 2016 #5
    In the world I live referees are NEVER paid for reviewing papers. It is volunteer and honored work.
    There are other occasions, such as referee for promotion of a professor, referees are paid.

7. Jun 30, 2016 #6

Baluncore

Science Advisor

I ask again. What is the title and application ?
    If you can't even get it on http://arxiv.org/ then you stand little chance of a free ride anywhere.

8. Jun 30, 2016 #7
    I am getting sure that you had not much idea about this business since you have made three pretty clear mistakes.

9. Jun 30, 2016 #8

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Thread locked. Baluncore's replies have been spot on. You will have a lot of trouble finding a reputable peer-reviewed journal that will publish your paper for free. Stick to arXiv

EDIT -- After further review, it appears that many peer-reviewed journals do not charge for publishing articles. I stand corrected. :smile:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook