Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Looking for ultrasound transducer

  1. Feb 11, 2006 #1


    User Avatar
    Gold Member

    I cant seem to find a simple ultrasound transducer probe (that wont have "medical" tagged on it, hiking up the price). I need at least 1.2-2.5 mhz, 360 deg cone, high power. Dual element PZT. This is for marine application (side scan sonar/ROV imaging). Can anyone tell me where I can find it, preferrably cheap?
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 11, 2006 #2
    The http://www.physicstoday.org/ptbg/search.jsp [Broken] category. Maybe some of them will have what you need.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2017
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook